New York, NY, 10013
Luxury Printing only accepts online orders made through our website however if you have any enquiries or problems placing an order give contact us via phone or e-mail and one of our team will help you through the process.
Luxury Printing ships worldwide, but our New York locations are open for collection Monday to Friday, 10am – 6pm. For after hours communication please fill in our contact form and we will return to you the next business day.
We offer two pickup locations in the heart of New York, United States. SOHO Neighbourhood of Manhattan or Bensonhurt, Brooklyn. Both these locations are accessed easily by car or subway.
All our order & shipping payments are secure and convenient, aimed at giving you the best possible service. Choose between the following payment methods:
- Credit card using Authorize.net payment gateway. Use your MasterCard or VISA card to pay safely and securely online. After confirming your order will be automatically redirected to the Authorize.net partner’s website where you can enter your credit card details.
- PayPal using your Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Direct Debit or Visa Electron.
If you need a customised product that you can’t find on our website, please fill in the contact form with details of your project or call us to talk to one our professional staff. We will reply to all contact quotes within 72 hours.
At Luxury Printing we guarantee top quality print with short turnarounds. The moment you submit your artwork, the files are sent in to preflight and placed on to plating, where the printing process begins. This is why the placed orders cannot be cancelled and the sales are final. If you have not uploaded the files you can cancel the order – be sure you call us and talk to one of our professional print staff as we do not accept e-mails for changing or cancelling orders.
We are committed to making sure each of our customers are satisfied with our work. We print high-end, luxury printing products from the highest quality materials, however if a product doesn’t satisfy you please get in touch with us directly by phone or fill in the contact form.
Please note that obvious defects must be reported within a period of two weeks from receipt of goods.
We offer both coated and uncoated paper print. The uncoated stock is best for stationary, postcards or any other surface that will be written on. Coated paper is available in two finish options – glossy or UV (which is shine and smooth) and matte (flat).
Yes, at Luxury Printing we offer orders in HKS or Pantone spot colors for most of our print products. Please send us an enquiry through the contact form with the name of the color channel of the spot color and with the correct number in your artwork.
The sides of the brochure depend on the chosen format. If you decide to print in a portrait format, we will bind your brochure on the long side. In you choose the landscape format the binding will be made on the short side.
At Luxury Printing we offer UV coating, lamination, gloss and matt finish. We also offer photo paper matt for UV coating matt or for UV coating glossy our photo paper gloss. Choose the perfect finishing for your print!
- available in 80gsm, 90gsm, 100gsm and 120gsm
- paper for copier, laser and inkjet printer
- perfect for letterheads, flyers, stationary, postcards.
- available from 115gsm to 400gsm
- coated on both sides
- shiny surface
- perfect for flyers, brochures, business cards, posters, leaflets
- available from 90gsm to 400gsm
- coated on both sides, matt surface
- perfect for leaflets, business cards, brochures, flyers
- available in 280gsm and 350gsm
- front coated and glossy, back uncoated
- perfect for postcards
- available in 80gdm
- colorful front. Available colours – yellow, green or red.
- white back (not printable)
- coated one side, light-resistant
perfect for posters and eye-catching advertising materials
- available in 80gsm, 170gsm and 250gsm
- uncoated on both sides
- natural look, white
- 100% recycled
You can upload your files in the following formats:
JPG, PDF,EPS, TIFF, PS (PostScript)
Make sure that your PDF file is saved directly from a graphic program in the PDF/X-standard (PDF/X3 or PDF/X1a) format. In order to avoid issues with layers and transparencies in the printing process, it is advised to use the “compatibility 1.3” setting while saving your artwork.
If you are submitting your files in TIFF format, please make sure you reduce the layers to only one layer.
In order to prevent problems with variations in color or print image, please don’t use the preseparated DCS EPS data.
To make sure that there are no white areas on your printed product, all the submitted files must have a 2 mm bleed on each side. This means that your design (both images and graphics) should be always 2mm larger than the actual print format. Failing to do so may result in small deviations which lead to white margins. To make sure that the fonts and crucial design elements are visible, please place them at least 3mm from the final format (not including the bleed) and don’t use frames as boundaries in the layout.
– If you are submitting your print data in an open format the bleed should be 4mm on each side (eg. A4 size including a bleed should be 301×214 mm)
– If you are submitting files for presentation folders, banners, monthly calendars, packaging or any other advertising technology products please prepare the file with a 3mm bleed on each side
– Envelopes must be submitted with a 1 mm bleed.
– Textile stretcher frames require 15 mm bleed.
If you require more information, please refer to our artwork instructions.
Yes, at Luxury Printing all the artworks are checked and verified to make sure they are fit for print.
All the artworks are checked by our team before printing. If we encounter any problems with the files we will contact you and advice changes in the format. Please note that the conversions of both color mode and size will be made automatically without previous information.
During the artwork analysis, we check:
- whether the files are submitted in one of the accepted formats (PDF, JPG, TIFF, EPS or PS)
- if the number of pages is correct
- if the provided file is in greyscale (only if you ordered a one coloured print)
- if the file is the correct size (if not, we will scale your artwork to the desired size, however this might result in the decrease of resolution. Also no additional bleeding will be added in the process)
- if perforations lines have been indicated
- if the appropriate fonts are embedded within the file
It’s best to prepare your files in the CMYK color mode, otherwise we automatically convert it from the RGB mode which may result in color shift. To ensure you are fully satisfied with the print it’s recommended to send in the CMYK color mode files.
To ensure high quality of the print we accept 300 dpi files and higher.
Please do not send any extra files such as proofs or samples unless you are requested by one We only need the final printing files.
No. Please make sure that you send front and back artwork in separate files. Each side is printed separately in our process so not separating files can cause delays.
In order to create a Spot UV job you must attach a Spot UV template file as well as the regular full color file. The Spot UV template should show all the places where the UV will be placed with 100% K. White areas indicate parts of the design without the UV.